Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Yogurt Caramel Frosting
15 min preparation + 40 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 14 oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 C. fat-free egg product
- 2 Tbs. fat-free caramel topping
- 1 5.3 oz. container Yoplait® Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- Heat oven to 350° degrees. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa; set aside. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir in condensed milk and egg product. Add half of flour mixture at a time, stirring until incorporated. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave caramel topping uncovered on High 30 seconds. Add yogurt, stirring well. Top each cupcake with 1 tablespoon mixture. Serve immediately.
5 PointsPlus value
Around The Web