Chocolate Halloween Bark
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. bittersweet chocolate chips
- three 2.1-oz. Butterfinger candy bars, cut into irregular 1-in. pieces
- three 1.4-oz. Skor or Heath toffee candy bars, cut into irregular 3/4-in. pieces
- eight 0.55-oz. peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 C. honey-roasted peanuts (I used butter toffee coated peanuts from my local grocery store instead)
- 3 oz. high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- Reese’s Pieces
- yellow and orange peanut M&M’s
Line baking sheet with foil. Stir chocolate chips in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Pour chocolate onto foil; spread to 1/4-inch thickness (about 12x10-inch rectangle).
Sprinkle with Butterfinger candy, toffee, peanut butter cups, and nuts, making sure all pieces touch melted chocolate to adhere. Put white chocolate in heavy small saucepan. Stir constantly over very low heat until chocolate is melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Remove from heat. Dip spoon into chocolate; wave from side to side over bark, creating zigzag lines. Scatter Reese’s Pieces and M&M’s over, making sure candy touches melted chocolate.
Chill bark until firm, 30 minutes. Slide foil with candy onto work surface; peel off foil. Cut bark into irregular pieces.