Chocolate No-Bake Pudding Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1-3.9 oz package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 ½ c. cold milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c. non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 6 oz chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
1. Combine the milk, vanilla, and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a whisk for two minutes or with an electric mixer on low speed.
2. Pour half of the pudding mixture into the crust. Combine remaining pudding with 1 cup of the non-dairy whipped topping and spoon over the pudding layer.
3. Top the pie with the remaining whipped topping. Garnish with the walnuts and the mini-chocolate chips. Chill for at least three hours or overnight. Serves about 6 people.