Chocolate & Pecan No-Bake Brownies
Serving Size / Yield
- 12 oz. pkg Chocolate Chips
- 3 cup Finely Ground Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk, Set Aside 2 Tsp.
- 1 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. Reserved Evaporated Milk, See Above
Start by melting the chocolate chips and milk over low heat in a saucepan.
Once melted, remove from heat and set aside.
In a bowl, mix the cookie crumbs, pecans, powdered sugar and salt together.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the chocolate mixture and stir the remaining mixture into the crumb mixture.
Make sure to mix well.
Butter a 9-inch square pan. Press mixture into the pan.
Add the reserved milk into the reserved chocolate mixture and mix until smooth. Spread evenly over mixture in pan and place pan into the freezer.
Keep inside until glaze is set .
Cut into squares and serve.