Cilantro Lime Chicken Medley
- 4 chicken breasts, baked and cubed
- 3 C. white instant rice or jasmine rice or brown rice
- 3-5 Tbs. pasty cilantro
- 1 pkg. corn, thawed
- 1 pkg. peas, thawed
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can navy beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 med. vidalia or yellow onion, chopped
- lime juice to preferred taste
- garlic, salt, pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place thawed chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, covering the bottom of the dish with a little water. Cover dish with tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until there is no pink inside the chicken breasts. During the last 10 minutes while the chicken is baking, prepare the instant rice and set aside on stove. Drain beans and place in a large bowl with peas, corn and chopped onion. Once chicken is baked, cut breasts up into small 3/4-inch cubes. Add them to the bowl, then add rice. Mix in the cilantro (to taste) and flavor with lime juice (to taste).
Serves 4. Eat in taco shells.