Cilantro-Lime Marinated Chicken Tacos
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that the fat has been removed from
- The juice and zest from 3 fresh limes
- 4 TBSP of olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 TSP of cumin
- 1/2 TSP of onion powder
- 1/4 TSP of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 C of fresh chopped cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 package of tortillas (corn or wheat)
- Cotija cheese or queso fresco
Thoroughly combine all ingredients together except the chicken.
Add chicken breasts and make sure they're evenly coated.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Grill chicken breasts and serve in grilled or heated tortillas.