Cinnamon-Apple Crostata by Pillsbury
20 min preparation + 1 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 C. apples, sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbs. pecans, chopped
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Gently stir in apples. Spoon apple mixture onto center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edge. Fold crust edge over filling to form 2-inch border, pleating crust as necessary. Brush crust edge with water; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle pecans over apple mixture. Bake 5 to 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender. Serve with whipped cream.
Around The Web