Cinnamon Peach Enchiladas
5 min preparation + 5 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 C. peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar and cinnamon; let stand for 5 minutes. Spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat until warmed and lightly browned on both sides. Fill each with about 3/4 cup peaches and roll up. Cut in half to serve.
Around The Web