Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza
20 min preparation + 9 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- Pizza dough
- 1 Tbs. butter
- melted cinnamon
- 1/2 + 1/3 C. all purpose flour
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. vegetable shortening
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix streusel ingredients with a fork then side aside.
- Pat dough into a 12 inch pizza pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Perforate pizza dough with a fork, then brush with 1 melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon all around buttered crust. Top pizza crust with streusel mix.
- Bake at 460 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes depending on the thickness of the pizza.
- Mix icing ingredients.
- When finished baking, top with icing and enjoy.
Around The Web