Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 6 oz. simple syrup
- 1 red wine bottle
- 6 oz. brandy
- 6 oz. fresh orange juice
- 8-10 Lemon, lime, apple, and orange wedges
- 12 oz. ginger ale
1) The quartered lime, lemon, and orange should be placed into the large pitcher.
2) Add the simple syrup, brandy, wine, and orange juice and stir.
3) The mixture should be refrigerated for at least a couple of hours, not exceeding the 24-hour limit. The flavor fusion would be at its best when stuck to this time-frame.
4) Serve with ice, along with wedges. For some taste, a splash of ginger can be added.