Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 C. coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C. coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbs. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together butter, coconut oil, and 1 1/2 cups of sugar until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Beat in eggs and combine with the sugar and butter mixture.
- Beat in flour mixture. When flour is fully combined, mix in coconut flakes by hand.
- In a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll balls of dough in thr cinnamon sugar mixture and place on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Around The Web