- 1 lb. fresh or thawed frozen cod, or haddock fillets
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can Campbell's Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1/3 C. Pace Chunky Salsa or Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 C. hot cooked rice
Place fish in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix soup, broth, salsa, lime juice, cilantro, oregano and garlic powder. Pour over fish. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until fish is done. Serve over rice.
Note: Any mild flavored, firm saltwater fish can be used in this dish such as haddock, cod, hake or pollock.
Yield: 4 servings
From: Campbell's Kitchen