Company Roasted Vegetables
- 1 lb. eggplant, peeled and sliced into circles
- 1 lb. ready to use baby carrots
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded,and sliced 1/4 " thick
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in halves
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4" and separated into rings
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into 1/4 " rings
- 1 can chicken broth
- Granulated garlic
- 1/4 C. O Olive Oil Meyer Lemon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Layer prepared vegetables into a 9"x12" deep pan , which has been sprayed with cooking oil spray, in order listed. Add one can chicken broth. Sprinkle liberally with granulated garlic then drizzle 1/4 cup O Olive Oil with Myer Lemon Flavor. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15-30 minutes, depending on how well cooked you like your vegetables.