Cookie Dough Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. rolled oats
- 1/2 C. raw almond butter
- 1 C. unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 10 packets Truvia
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. Butter Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 C. brown rice flour
- 8 scoops brown rice protein powder
- 1/3 C. mini dark chocolate chips
- Line a 9 in. pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the oats into a flour and set aside.
- Add the almond butter and almond milk and stir.
- Mix in the Truvia, stevia, butter extract and salt.
- Mix in the brown rice flour and oat flour. Then add the protein powder.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place mixture in the pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Slice into bars the next day.
Around The Web