Cookie Dough Bon Bons
- 1/2 C. butter, softened
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1-1/2 lbs. semi-sweet candy coating, chopped
In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.