Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- Cookie Dough:
- 5 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. heavy cream
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 6 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool.
- To make the cookie dough, stir together the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then roll teaspoon-sized balls of the dough.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough balls while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream.
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and toss with 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Place in the cheesecake filling and mix together.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the cheesecake filling
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut into squares.
- Combine the chocolate chips and shortening and microwave for 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the bars and allow to set.
Around The Web