Cookie Dough Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1/3C. brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and whisk until it dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
- Set aside to cool and whisk in vanilla.
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar for 60 seconds.
- With mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Garnish with chopped chocolate.
Around The Web