Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. salted butter, softened
- 3/4 C. granulated white sugar
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. Oreos
- To make the dough: Combine the butter, sugars and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla. Add in the flour and mix. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Divide the Oreo cookies in half. Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto each half, then place the top back on.
- Roll the sides in the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!
Around The Web