Copycat A&W Onion Rings
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. tempura batter mix
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 C. water
- 1/4 C. beer
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 6 C. vegetable oil
- Preheat the deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Combine the tempura mix with the spice and liquid to make the bater.
- Slice the onion, and separate all of the rings.
- Dip the rings in the batter, and drop into the preheated oil.
- Fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate, salt lightly and serve.
Around The Web