Copycat Applebee's Pizza Sticks
10 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can pizza dough
- 4 C. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 C. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. caraway seed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll the dough onto a cutting board.
- Slice through the middle of the dough lengthwise.
- Slice the dough from top to bottom into 1 1/2 inch wide pieces.
- Place the slices onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 3 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan or deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry pizza sticks 5 to 6 at a time for about 1 minute per side until they are a dark golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil onto a cloth or paper towel to drain.
- Top with herbs, salt and parmesan cheese.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
Around The Web