Copycat Applebee's Sizzling Skillet Fajitas
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 C. lime juice
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 lg. red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced and seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced and seeded
- fajita containers and toppings (tortilla shells, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, etc.)
Combine all the ingredients except the fajita containers and toppings in a large bowl and allow to sit for 2 hours or overnight (overnight is better).
In a large skillet, cook the ingredients over medium-high heat until the meat is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
Assembled finished fajitas and enjoy.