Copycat Arby's Apple Turnovers
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. puff pastry sheets
- 4 apples
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbs. water
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, cook apples with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and cinnamon, until apples are tender. Refrigerate until cool.
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll each sheet into a 12-inch square and cut into four 6-inch squares.
- Place 1/4 cup apple mixture in center of each square. Brush edges with water and fold to form triangles, seal edges with a fork.
- Place turnonvers on baking sheets. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Icing: Mix together confectioners' sugar and water. Drizzle on turnover.
Around The Web