Copycat Bakers Square French Silk Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. butter
- 1 1/2 C. fine sugar
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- whipped cream
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Prepare frozen pie crust according to directions.
- Beat sugar and butter until sugar is not grainy.
- Add chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs, two at a time, beating 5 minutes after each addition.
- Pour into pie crust. Chill 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Around The Web