Copycat Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 110 oz. can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 10 oz. milk
- 1 lb. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 C. whole milk
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 7 potatoes, diced
- Add soup, 1/2 the broth, 10 oz. of milk, and stir.
- Add cheese and remaining milk.
- Stir in cornstarch with the rest of the broth. Add cornstarch mixture to soup.
- Add spices and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add boiled potatoes and simmer 15 minutes more. For the best taste, let cool and reheat.
Around The Web