Copycat California Pizza Kitchen Barbeque Chicken Pizza
25 min preparation + 50 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- prepared pizza dough
- 1/3 C + 2 Tbs. barbecue sauce
- 1 8 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 C.smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 2/3 C.art-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 sm. red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. Bake, let cool, then cut into cubes.
- Spread with the remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on the pizza dough, leaving a 3/4-inch border.
- Top with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese melts and the crust is golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Around The Web