Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 C. mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. chicken breast, diced
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 C. madeira wine
- 1 C. water
- 4 Tbs. heavy cream
- 1 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta.
- Saute onions, mushrooms and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter until tender.
- Remove and set them aside.
- In the same pan, cook the chicken, until done. Then set aside.
- To the same pan, add 2 tablespoons butter and melt over low heat.
- Sprinkle the flour over the butter and stir to make a roux.
- Slowly add in the wine, water and heavy cream, stirring constantly.
- Cook over a medium heat until thickened, stirring often.
- Add the parsley and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, garlic and onions in and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Pour over the pasta and serve with Parmesan cheese.
Around The Web