Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
20 min preparation + 70 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 6 Tbs. whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of a springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Allow to cool then chill in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled, remove the pan sides and cut the cheesecake.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.
Around The Web