Copycat Cheesecake Factory Sundried Tomato Fettuccine
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 lb. fettuccine
- 1 C. reserved pasta water
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 C. sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 Tbs. tomato paste
- 1/2 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C. light sour cream
- 1 1/2 C. baby spinach
- crushed red pepper
- Bring water to a boil. Cook pasta (don't forget to save 1 cup of the pasta water) and set aside.
- Combine the sour cream and Greek yogurt and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add garlic and sundried tomato halves. Sauté about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the tomatoes, tomato paste, and granulated sugar.
- Whisk in the Greek yogurt and sour cream mixture. After everything has been combined, turnt he heat to medium high and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper and add the spinach.
- Once the spinach is wilted add the pasta and turn off the heat.
- Toss to coat the pasta. If the mixture is tpp thick add a little of the pasta water.
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes.
Around The Web