Copycat Chili's Chicken Fajita Nachos
Serving Size / Yield
- Your choice bag of tortilla chips
- 1 (1 oz.) package of McCormick’s fajita seasoning mix
- 1 uncooked boneless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 C. shredded lettuce
- 1/2 C. your choice salsa
- 2 tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp. guacamole (optional)
First start by sautéing your chicken, onion, peppers, and fajita seasoning together in a skillet. When your done drain you fajita mixture and set aside.
Next bring out your ovenproof platter and begin spreading your tortillas out in a large circle. Once you have your chips organized you can begin layering the chicken, onions and peppers on top of the chips. Then add your cheeses and then your jalapenos. Place your platter in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Once your cheese is melted pull out your platter and add the shredded lettuce in the middle of the chip circle. Top the lettuce with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. Just like that you have a great rendition of a Chili’s Chicken Nachos.