Copycat CiCi's Dessert Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. pizza dough mix
- 1 3 oz. package chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 C. flour
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. butter, softened
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Prepare pizza dough as directed. Spread and shape dough on greased pizza pan.
- Pierce dough with fork. Place in a 450 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread 3/4 cup of chocolate pudding on dough, sprinkle with 1/4 cup of crumb topping.
- Place back in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- For the crumb topping: Mix the flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Add butter and mix.
Around The Web