Copycat Cracker Barrel Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. onion, chopped
- 2 C. celery, chopped
- 2 quarts cornbread, grated
- 1 quarts biscuits, grated
- 1/4 C. parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. margarine
- 1 quart canned chicken broth
- 14 oz. canned chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix onion, celery, grated cornbread, and biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add melted margarine. Stir until blended.
- Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into two 8 x 8 inch pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour until lightly brown on the top.
Our Best Dessert Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
As we get further into fall we find ourselves craving warm, comforting…
Wake up bright and early to bake a fresh batch of a buttermilk biscuits.…
Peanut butter is such a staple ingredient that we have to use it…