Copycat Cracker Barrel Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. onion, chopped
- 2 C. celery, chopped
- 2 quarts cornbread, grated
- 1 quarts biscuits, grated
- 1/4 C. parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. margarine
- 1 quart canned chicken broth
- 14 oz. canned chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix onion, celery, grated cornbread, and biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add melted margarine. Stir until blended.
- Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into two 8 x 8 inch pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour until lightly brown on the top.
Our Best Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
We get it. Resolutions are in full swing, and you're hellbent on…
Eating healthy doesn't mean eating bland, boring food. It means creating…
There's nothing better than pulling off a meal that tastes like it…