Copycat Cracker Barrel Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. onion, chopped
- 2 C. celery, chopped
- 2 quarts cornbread, grated
- 1 quarts biscuits, grated
- 1/4 C. parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. margarine
- 1 quart canned chicken broth
- 14 oz. canned chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix onion, celery, grated cornbread, and biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add melted margarine. Stir until blended.
- Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into two 8 x 8 inch pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour until lightly brown on the top.
Our Best Dessert Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
It was supposed to rain, but the defiant sun burst through the clouds…
Here are 9 Summer Dip recipes that are sure to be loved by everyone.…
Regular food gets old fast. Stuffed food is the new craze, and we're…