Copycat Cracker Barrel Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size / Yield
- 2/3 C. onion, chopped
- 2 C. celery, chopped
- 2 quarts cornbread, grated
- 1 quarts biscuits, grated
- 1/4 C. parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. margarine
- 1 quart canned chicken broth
- 14 oz. canned chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix onion, celery, grated cornbread, and biscuits, parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add melted margarine. Stir until blended.
- Add chicken broth to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into two 8 x 8 inch pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour until lightly brown on the top.
Our Best Bread Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Here are 9 Summer Dip recipes that are sure to be loved by everyone.…
Are you in the mood to eat Italian? Skip the pasta and enjoy something…
It was supposed to rain, but the defiant sun burst through the clouds…