Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. apple juice
- 4 Golden Delicious apples, cut into wedges
- 1/2 C. apple juice
- 3 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. apple pie spice
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- Combine first measure of apple juice and apples in a medium skillet.
- Simmer gently and turn apples often with spatula until tender.
- Remove with a spoon to oven dish.
- In blender puree 1/2 C. apple juice, cornstarch, spice and sugar until smooth.
- Stir into hot juice in skillet and cook, stirring constantly until it bubbles and becomes thickened and smooth.
- Turn heat off. Pour over apples.
Around The Web