Copycat Culver's Cheese Curds
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese curds
- oil for frying
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the eggs and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add more milk to thin the batter.
- Coat the cheese curds with the batter.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the coated cheese curds for 1 minute each, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
Around The Web