Copycat Domino's Cinnamon Sticks
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. prepared pizza crust (or your favorite recipe)
- 1/4 C. melted margarine
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1 Tbs. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Brush melted margarine over dough.
- Combine sugar, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the pizza dough.
- Slice the dough into either long sticks.
- Place on an lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza sticks are cooking mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Serve icing with sticks.
Around The Web