Copycat Hamburger Helper
Serving Size / Yield
- 2-3 C. whole wheat pasta
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- jar tomato sauce
- 1-2 C. cheddar cheese. grated
- canola oil
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the garlic and red pepper and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the tomato sauce and heat through.
- Add the pasta and stir to combine everything.
- Stir in the cheese until it melts.
- Serve warm.
Around The Web