Copycat Marie Callender's Potato Cheese Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 C. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 C. onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 C. celery, chopped
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 C. half and half
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 1 C. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- Place potatoes, onions, celery and salt in a large pot of water.
- Simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and puree until chunky.
- Return to pot; add half-and-half, butter and cheese.
- Stirring, simmer until piping hot.
- Garnish with parsley.
Around The Web