Copycat Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies
10 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 C. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 lg. eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs and
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With your fingers, place golf ball-sized dough portions 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
Around The Web