Copycat Nutri-Gran Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 3/4 C. butter
- 2 1/2 C. quick oats
- 12 oz. preserves or jam
- 1 Tbs. water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Combine cake mix and oats in a large bowl; stir in the melted
butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture into a greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Combine preserves and water; spread over crumb mixture in pan.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture. Pat firmly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top is light brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Around The Web