Copycat Olive Garden 5 Cheese Lasagna
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 C. fontina cheese
- 1 C. lasagna noodles
- marinara sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 C. sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1 Tbs. garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 C. ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 C. Romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- For the sauce: melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and stir until well blended.
- Add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk as mixture comes to a simmer. Cook and stir until thickened (3-4 minutes).
- Chill while mixing other ingredients.
- Drain and mince tomatoes and garlic.
- Place other cheese filling ingredients in 3-quart mixing bowl with tomatoes and garlic.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cooled cream sauce and mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate, reserving 1/2 cup.
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles in a 9x13x2 oiled baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups cheese filling over noodles; sprinkle with one cup mozzarella and 1/4-cup fontina cheese.
- Repeat pasta and cheese layers three times; top with remaining three lasagna noodles.
- Spread 1/2-cup of reserved cream sauce over top and cover lightly with foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
Around The Web