Copycat Olive Garden Cream of Tomato Soup
15 min preparation + 45 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 Tbs. butter
- red onion, diced
- 2 C. dry white wine
- 3 C. tomatoes, diced
- 2 C. heavy cream
- 3 Tbs. basil, chopped
- black pepper
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add red onions and cook until tender.
- Add white wine and reduce by 3/4.
- Add tomatoes and heavy cream, bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2.
- Puree soup in a food processor.
- Stir in 2 Tbs. chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining fresh basil and tomatoes and serve.
Around The Web