Copycat Olive Garden's Capellini Pomodoro
20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. plum tomatoes; seeded, diced
- 1 oz. fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/3 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese
- 12 oz. dry angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat olive oil and add garlic; cook until it turns white.
- Add tomatoes and pepper and heat through, stirring constantly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Transfer hot, cooked pasta to large bowl.
- Toss pasta gently with tomato mixture, basil and half of parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with remaining parmesan.
Around The Web