Copycat On The Border Mexican Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 16 oz. jar of On The Border salsa
- 1 16 oz can of chili beans, drained
- 3 C. On The Border tortilla chips, chopped
- 2 C. sour cream
- 1 2 oz. can of black olives, sliced
- 1/2 C. green onion, chopped
- 1/2 C. fresh tomato, chopped
- 2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef.
- Stir in On The Border salsa, reduce heat, and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and heat through.
- Spray a 9x13-baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread crushed On The Border tortilla chips into dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips.
- Spread sour cream over beef, and sprinkle olives, green onion, and tomato over sour cream.
- Top with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until hot & bubbly.
Around The Web