Copycat P.F. Chang's Peanut Chicken Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 oz. chicken breast
- 4 oz. peanut sauce
- 2 1/2 C. lettuce
- 2 tablespoons julienne carrots
- 2 Tbs. cucumber, sliced
- 2 Tbs. scallions
- 2 Tbs. cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fried peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pickled red ginger
- 1/2 tsp. pickled ginger
- 2 Tbs. red cabbage slaw
- 2 Tbs. fried egg noodles
- Toss the chicken with half of the peanut sauce to coat.
- Add the lettuce, julienne carrots, cucumbers, scallions, and chopped cilantro.
- Add rest of peanut sauce. Toss.
- Add chopped peanuts, julienne red pickled ginger, julienne fresh pickled ginger, and pickled red cabbage slaw. Toss.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, scallions, pickled red cabbage slaw and fried egg noodles.
Around The Web