Copycat Portillo's Chocolate Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. cold water
- 1 C.mayo
- 2 cans Betty Crocker chocolate frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 nine inch cake pan.s
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and mayo and mix.
- Split the batter between the two pans.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow cakes to rest for about 5 minutes the cool on wire racks for 1 hour.
- Place one of the cakes on a plate and spread about 3/4 of one jar of frosting on the top of the cake.
- Place the second cake on top and use the remaining frosting to coat the top of the cake and the sides.
Around The Web