Copycat Potbelly Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. butter or margarine (you choose)
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 C. white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 C. quick oats (or regular, food processed
- 2 C. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 C. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugars. Add in egg, one at a time, beating after every addition. Mix in vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together then slowly add into the margarine mixture. Add about a cup at a time, mix, then add another cup. Do this until it is all blended together. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Form dough into medium size balls, place on cookie sheet covered with a silpat, and bake for about 10 minutes.