Copycat Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits
5 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. biscuit mix
- 3/4 C. buttermilk
- 1/2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. bay seafood seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk and cheese together until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minuets until golden brown.
- Mix butter, garlic, and seafood seasoning together.
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from baking sheet.
Around The Web