Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 lb. raw shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbs. red onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. jalapeno pepper
- 2 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 slices of fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 Tbs. sour cream
- Cook shrimp until pink.
- Make the cheese sauce by combining Monterey Jack, cheddar and cream cheese in a pot over a medium low heat.
- Add milk to thin the sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place nacho chips in an oven safe dish.
- Heat chips until crisp, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Prepare the pico de gallo by combining the tomatoes, chopped jalapeno pepper, onion.
- Assemble the nachos by spooning cheese sauce over the nachos.
- Top with the pico de gallo and shrimp.
- Garnish with sour cream and slices of fresh jalapeno peppers.
Around The Web