Copycat Red Robin's Bonzai Burger
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/3 lb. ground beef
- 2 C. teriyaki sauce, separated in two bowls
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/4 C. lettuce, shredded
- hamburger bun
- Marinate the burger patty in a bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Marinate the pineapple ring in the other bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove the patty and grill over hight heat, adding cheese at the end.
- Grill the pineapple ring over medium heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- On the bottom bun, place the tomato slices, followed by patty.
- On top of patty, place the pineapple and lettuce.
Around The Web