Copycat Ruby Tuesday's Buffalo Chicken Wontons
Serving Size / Yield
- 12 wonton wrappers, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 6 C. water
- 1 lb. chicken breast halves
- 6 Tbs. Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tsp. liquid margarine
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- blue cheese dressing
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Brush the wontons with the oil. Place the wontons into muffin tins.
- Bake until light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and remove from the muffin tins.
- Place on a baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap until ready to assemble.
- Cook the chicken then shred with a fork. Season with a little salt.
- Mix together the hot sauce, liquid margarine, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the chicken and mix well. Refrigerate until slightly chilled.
- Place one heaping teaspoon of the chicken mixture in each wonton cup and garnish with bleu cheese dressing and crunchy celery sticks for dipping.
Around The Web