Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
10 min preparation + 5 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Tbs. canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbs. vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C. milk
- 3 oz. espresso
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
- Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat, continue to stirring occasionally until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Around The Web